Become a Personal Fitness Trainer
Our Programmes Include:
- The Fitness Industry
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Orientation and Health Assessment
- Body Composition
- Exercise Psychology
- Advanced athlete programming
- Business planning for Personal Trainers
- Marketing strategies for Personal Trainers
- Small business finance for Personal Trainers
- Communication skills for Personal Training
- Group Exercise development
- Special Populations
- Exercise Prescription
- Postural Assessment and Analysis
Go at your own pace, and work your studies around your everyday. Our team of fitness experts are readily available to guide you every step of the way.
Looking for something a little more hands-on? Study with our specialist tutors & trainers two nights a week in leading facilities across NZ.
Ask about our flexible payment options
Which study program is right for me?
- Online (for self-starter with busy lifestyle & autonomous learning skills)
- Virtual (for the more kinaesthetic learner requiring extra tutor support)
- On Campus (hands on approach to both theoretical & practical components of the course)
|Type||ONLINE||ON CAMPUS OR VIRTUAL|
|Great for people who||
How do I enrol with Fit Futures?
Joining is easy. Follow these simple steps and get ready to transform your career for the better.
Fill out the form below and we’ll send you our information pack, with more about what you can expect from Fit Futures courses and what you need to enrol with us.
Once you have our information pack, one of our careers advisors will be in touch to discuss which program is best suited to your needs – you may even be eligible for a scholarship.
After enrolling with us, you’ll be given your login details as well as assigned a tutor who will be there to assist you throughout the course by phone, email and video call.
Time to get started! Move forward with the support of your personal tutor, a fantastic network of your fellow students and work place opportunities through our partners.
What qualifications will I have at the end of the course?
You just need the right training to help you shape what’s next. And what’s next is going to change everything.
Because, once you’ve passed your course and assessment, you will have met all the individual education requirements to register with the NZ Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS). REPS registration is internationally recognised meaning you will be fully qualified to work in exercise facilities not only in New Zealand, but all over the world.